<prTag> will help to reduce the cost of US Healthcare
There are several reasons why the cost of healthcare is increased because of patient identification errors:
- Duplicate tests are performed because recent test results cannot be located
- Providers spend time looking for information that has been mis-placed
- Multiple patient records are created because existing records cannot be located. It takes time and dollars to merge records.
- Patient records are overlayed with another patient because of mistakes in matching patients to records. These mistakes are costly to repair
- In this last scenario the potential for substantial litigation costs is high
- Mitigation of identity theft is costly
What does GPII offer?
Our services will:
- Eliminate errors in matching patients to their healthcare records
- Significantly reduce duplicate testing
- Virtually eliminate multiple patient records and overlays
- Provide added protection against identity theft
- Reduce the cost of repairing identity theft substantially